At Tri-City PET/CT, we offer:
- Philips Gemini TF 16 PET/CT scans that provide exceptional image quality
- We offer FDG, Ga-68 Dotatate NETSPOT® and a radioisotope to detect the suspected reoccurrence of prostate cancer
- PPO Prior authorization services
- Image and reports provided in 72 hours or less
- Exam results interpreted by board-certified radiologists
- An exceptional patient experience – 99% of our patients would recommend us to friends and family
- Special expertise in caring for elderly patients, and patients with anxiety or claustrophobia
- Low rates for upfront payments for uninsured patients or those who have high deductibles
Thank you for trusting us with your patients.
We are here to help! Call us at (760) 599-9940 or fill out our online contact form. A member of our customer care team will respond to you promptly.
*Patient satisfaction score provided by 2018 Q4 Qualtrics.